Dr Yanke restored my knee. My quad tendon was detached from my knee. This is a very serious injury. It’s difficult to return to walking, and even more challenging to return to sport activities. Dr Yanke provided expert operative skills which has allowed complete return to my Jujitsu, Tae Kwon Do and weight lifting activities. His staff was tremendous in the post operative phase. They are all very knowledgeable and always available to support the recovery process. Your in great hands with Dr Yanke and his staff. I would highly recommend them to anyone, who needs the highest level of surgical skill, and post operative follow up and rehabilitation.
- Dr. Yanke treats me for my left knee and recently completed a shoulder replacement for me. I can’t say enough about this wonderful doctor. He speaks in terms the patient understands and makes sure all questions are answered. He is very patient, and kind, and knowledgeable and I highly recommend him to anyone who is considering getting treatment for knees or shoulders. My shoulder was hurting so bad and for so long before the surgery. Once it was determined, I could benefit from the surgery, Dr. Yanke let me come to my own conclusion for the surgery when I was ready. I have absolutely no regrets for having it done as it is serving me very well and in a capacity that is much improved. I am only 3 1/2 months out of surgery and my pain level is almost nonexistent.
- Kay O.
- Dr. Yankee fixed my knee that had been dislocating since I was 10. After only a few weeks, I was able to do things with my knee that I have never been able to do before. I had seen surgeons and specialists about it for decades and Dr. Yankee was the first specialist that came up with a plan to actually fix the problem. I am 3 months out and I still have pain by the screws so we will have to see if the pain subsides or if I have to eventually get the screws removed. But all in all, it is life changing for me to not have to live with my knee dislocating!
- Dr Yanke is an excellent communicator and physician. I luckily did not require surgery and he took his time to discuss all aspects of care from emergency through physical therapy.
- I felt very confident Dr. Yanke was the right choice for me as the surgeon for my shoulder replacement surgery. First of all he came highly recommended by his fellow doctors, former and current patients. When I met with Dr Yanke to discuss my shoulder issues, he listened intently and suggested options for helping me get back to a pain free future. I felt Dr Yanke was totally focused on my concerns and my wife’s concerns and questions as well. After reading Dr Yanke’s bio, it doesn’t take long to realize how intelligent, talented, and gifted Dr Yanke is in all his accomplishments. We are thankful Dr Yanke is my surgeon and recommend him for others suffering from joint pain.
- Jeffrey Hartill
- Was sent to Dr Yanke by my doctor. I highly recommend Dr Yanke. Even his staff is incredible, all the way down to the people outside parking vehicles. I have less pain in my life cause of him. Everything was explained to me. All my questions was answered. I had great care for my surgery also. I can not say enough good things about my experience.
- Sharon Welsh
- Dr Yanke performed surgery on my knee and it was a complicated procedure which he explained thoroughly. He has a wonderful bedside manner and made my husband and I comfortable with every aspect of the surgery and recovery. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic care.
- Katherine Noureldin
- Great office staff, great Fellow under Dr Yanke and I absolutely love Dr Yanke's positivity and personality. He is definately actively listening to what you are saying and takes it into consideration what your goals and beliefs are to come up with the best plan of care fot you. Wonderful experience!
- Katie Schultz
- MW Ortho at Rush is the best! So caring, thorough, and knowledgeable! Dr. Yanke has a calm, reassuring demeanor & will let take time to explain your options and answer any questions.
- Laura Helsper
- Dr. Yanke is great! After 5 knee surgeries at my local orthopedic centers, I went to see Dr. Yanke and he made it happen. Help me finally feel relieve. And his office Staff and team are unbelievably amazing.
- I would really like to thank Dr. Yanke for his gifted hands first and foremost. Your team from the Munster location is really awesome right along with your Oak Park Hospital team as well. I am truly pleased with all the help, information and service I've received from you and your team, I would like to send a special shot out to Natasha Adams, Marissa, Hallie and Dr. Yanke for making my surgery and everything leading up to it very smooth. Thank you a million times Ms. Natasha you rock and I will definitely refer my people your way 👏👏👏 on my way to recovery from surgery on 1-21-22.
- Candice Jones
- Dr. Yanke's service was on a level you just don't see anymore. Professional, courteous, and empathetic. Nothing about the visit felt at all rushed. It felt like if I would've asked questions all day he would've answered them, most doctors aren't like that and are quick to see the next patient. Definitely recommend!
- Dr Yanke and his staff are very kind, respectful, thoroughly explain test results and procedures and are super clear and informative.
- Dr. Yanke is approachable, kind and gentle. Staff is courteous, reasonable wait time and overall, a positive experience!
- Every bit about the process was excellent including the Dr, staff, facilities & of course the surgery & treatment plan. Best in class & would highly recommend.
- Dr. Yanke and his staff are the best! I am thankful that I was referred to him and his team. Dr. Yanke and Leigh were thorough and they listened to me. They explained things so I could understand. The interactions I had with Nicole were the best as well. I hope I never have to have another type of knee surgery again in life, but if I do I would be more than comfortable with going back to Dr. Yanke and his team!
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Dr. Yanke, Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required