Adam B. Yanke, MD is a sports medicine orthopedic surgeon with a special interest in advanced arthroscopy, shoulder replacement, and a special focus on patellofemoral dysfunction and cartilage restoration. Click on the below tabs to know more about his services.
Non-surgical Clinical Trials
Prior Non-surgical Clinical Trials
MOR Biologics Clinical Trials
Surgical Clinical Trials
Prior Surgical Clinical Trials
Current Surgical Clinical Trials
- Novocart 3D Clinical Trial
- ACL Reconstruction Stem Cell Clinical Trial
- Stem Cell Treatment for Patients with Early Osteoarthritis and Meniscal Tears
- Stem Cell Augmentation of Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation
- Treatment of Cartilage Lesions with Regentis GelrinC®
- Treatment of Knee Cartilage Lesions with NOVOCART 3D®
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.